Step 1: Log in to Microlinks or click here to create an account if you are not yet a member.
Step 2: After you've logged in, click here for the submission form.
Note: You can also find the submission form by clicking on the Library link in the "Resources" menu tab and clicking the "Submit Resource" button on the top of the page.
Step 3: Complete the form.
Don't be daunted by the form. The only fields you need to pay attention to are the following:
- Title and Teaser Title
- Authoring information: You have the option to enter a person's name, an organizational author and/or an institutional sponsor (e.g. United States Agency for International Development if USAID is the funder).
- Publication date
- A short teaser: This shows up in various advertising blocks throughout the site. The character limit is 200.
- Description: Think of this as the abstract or executive summary for the document and keep it short. Hover for Tip
- Web/Media Resources: This is where you upload or link to your resource.
- External links: If your resource is already posted to an external site, you can link directly to it by including the page title and the URL. Hover for Tip
- File upload: If you want up load your resource directly to Microlinks, post it here. PDFs are preferable. Upload only one file per submission.
You can ignore these fields in the form:
- Did You Know: This is an optional field if you want to include an interesting fact, statistic or quote to get readers' interest.
- Language and everything below it until the Save button
Step 4: Save your submission.
Your submissions will be visible on the Microlinks website after being reviewed and published by a moderator. It will be tagged as a Community Contribution.