GeoPoll Report: A Guide To Conducting Research In Emerging Markets
This report was originally published by GeoPoll and was authored by Shannon McCrocklin.
GeoPoll Report: A Guide To Conducting Research In Emerging Markets was published in November 2018 and provides expert guidance on the nuances of conducting market research in emerging markets. The free, 30-page document thoroughly explains the different methods of market research and GeoPoll shares valuable insight on how to connect with people in hard to reach areas of the world.
GeoPoll experts share knowledge gained through years of engaging consumers in emerging markets across the world, with special considerations for countries within Africa.
This report includes information on methods and modes of research including:
- Primary research
- Secondary research
- CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing)
- CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing)
- SMS (text message)
- USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
- CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing)
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Non-mobile computer
- Mobile smartphone application
- Relative associated cost breakdowns
This guide is a wonderful tool for any professional looking to learn more on gathering data. The power of understanding consumer’s behavior is unparalleled for accomplishing business goals.