SEEP Announces Request for Proposals and Abstracts for Annual Conference
Member organizations of The SEEP Network are invited to shape the learning agenda for the 2019 SEEP Annual Conference!
This year, members have two opportunities to provide thought leadership on critical issues relevant to the Conference theme and technical tracks:
1. Through member-hosted Peer Learning Sessions, members provide thought leadership on critical issues relevant to the Conference theme and technical tracks.
2. This year, we are introducing the Innovation Challenge where members will pitch new approaches and strategies in lively poster sessions.
This year’s conference theme, Building Resilience through Market Systems, will highlight proven and experimental strategies that harness the potential of the market to support people, enterprises and communities that are highly vulnerable to the shock-stress-shock cycle.
The conference agenda is organized around four Technical Tracks:
- Fostering Resilience through Financial Inclusion
- Leveraging Markets for Resilience in Fragile Environments
- Gender Equality as a Resilience Strategy
- Data and Resilience
Visit the conference website or review the complete Request for Proposals and Abstracts, with a complete description of the Technical Tracks, Innovation Challenge, session selection criteria, suggested session formats and key dates and deadlines.
Submissions are due by May 31.