USAID WEE CoP Learning Event: An Evidence Review: Proven, Promising and Potential Interventions to Advance WEE (September 2021)
On September 21, 2021, members of the USAID Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Community of Practice (CoP) attended a virtual learning event that explored the proven, promising, and potential evidence on interventions to increase women’s economic empowerment as it relates to:
- Social norms;
- Government policies, laws, and regulations, as well as internal organizational and business policies; and
- Gender-based violence prevention and mitigation.
Following the September 2021 learning event, the USAID WEE CoP held three Deep Dive Discussions from September 28-30, 2021.
1. Ruta Aidis, PhD, Gender and Women’s Economic Empowerment Expert, Senior Consultant to Banyan Global
2. Charla Britt, PhD, Gender, Social Inclusion, and Development Specialist, Senior Consultant to Banyan Global
3. Mia Hyun, Gender /Gender-Based Violence Specialist, Senior Consultant to Banyan Global
Above you can view the September 21 event recording and access links to the September 21 slides and the combined Deep Dive Discussion slide deck.