Market Systems Symposium 2021
Registration for MSS2021 Online has officially begun! The Market Systems Symposium team is looking forward to another year of stimulating discussion, learning and debate with a diverse group of development actors. Attendees will be networking and building close connections through improved, innovative virtual platforms that mimic informal, real-life interactions as much as possible. The Symposium will explore key themes critical for industry development, including:
- Private Sector Engagement;
- Market Systems Resilience;
- Adaptive Management;
- Climate Adaptation, Conservation & Market Systems;
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Development;
- Market System Program Design & Practical Implementation;
- Measurement & Assessment in MSD;
- Urban Non-Ag Market Systems;
- Donor Strategies & Interest Areas, & Social Inclusion within MSD.
Join for inspiring, participative discussions on leading interventions, practical tools and frameworks, important debates, and facilitated networking.