Increasing Women’s Empowerment Through Co-creation and Private Sector Engagement
Join the Feed the Future Advancing Women’s Empowerment (AWE) program for the launch of a special learning series focused on increasing women’s empowerment in agriculture and market systems through co-creation and private sector engagement.
This learning series, newly expanded for a global audience, will help USAID missions and practitioners intentionally integrate inclusion across the project life cycle of agricultural growth and market systems development programs.
This kickoff webinar will introduce the global Virtual Learning Series and its key themes:
- Getting to Shared Value: Creating Alignment with the Private Sector to Achieve Inclusive Development Results
- Designing a Strategy for Private Sector Engagement: Conducting and Using Inclusive Market Research
- Measuring Transformational Results: Engaging the Private Sector to Capture and Apply Evidence
During the kickoff webinar, participants will hear lessons learned from the original learning series, conducted with USAID mission in Latin America and the Caribbean, hear insights from two USAID missions, and engage in an interactive activity.
The webinar will also introduce the activities that will follow over the next several months of the Virtual Learning Series, where participants will have opportunities to access and share information through interactive online “Learning Bursts.”
If you are unable to attend the webinars, you can sign up to receive recaps and further information from the learning series here.
- Aslihan Kes, Senior Gender Advisor, USAID Bureau for Resilience and Food Security
- Melissa Matlock, Associate Director of Gender and Social Inclusion, ACDI/VOCA
- Jorge Reyes Reina, Project Management Specialist, USAID/Honduras
- Dr. Jenn Williamson, Vice President – Gender and Social Inclusion, ACDI/VOCA
- Joyce Mndambi, Project Management Specialist – Private Sector Engagement, USAID/Tanzania