Improving Health Outcomes by Delivering the Right Support to Private Health Start-ups
Join us on May 31 for a webinar on private health start-ups and the support they need to succeed. The private healthcare market in low- and middle-income countries has grown significantly in the last decade and only increased in importance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many innovators struggle to scale their ideas into viable businesses because they do not receive, or do not have access to, business development support and financial services tailored to their markets and unique needs. This webinar, which comes just a few days after the International Day of Action for Women's Health, will offer a unique opportunity to examine the path to success of two women's health enterprises that graduated from donor grant funding to blended capital investments: Kasha and Sehat Kahani. As a positive impact company with a range of business development, health, and blended finance expertise, Palladium is delighted to invite you to participate in this virtual conversation, which will also feature global experts in business services and capital mobilization and be moderated by our own Stephanie Gallagher.
- Stephanie Gallagher, Senior Technical Advisor, Private Sector Engagement for Health, Palladium - Moderator
- Sylvia Boulos, Market Access Advisor, Global Health Bureau, Center for Innovation and Impact, USAID - Opening Remarks
- Robert Haynie, Former CEO of SPRING Accelerator
- Natacha Mugeni, Regional Health and Grants Manager, Kasha
- Sara Saeed Khurram, CEO and Founder, Sehat Kahani
- Jonathan Abeywickrema, Vice President of Impact Partners, IIX