eTrade Alliance Webinar Series: How Can Fintech Be Used to Spur MSME eCommerce Growth in Developing Countries?
This event has passed
On June 30 at 6:00pm PDT, the eTrade Alliance is hosting a conversation on using fintech to enable MSME ecommerce in emerging markets. The webinar will focus on innovative fintech models and applications, as well as policies and programs that governments and donors could drive to promote MSME to use fintechs and propel ecommerce. Join us and learn from industry experts including:
- Michael Poor, Manager and Financial Services Lead, Nextrade Group
- Steven Xavier Chan, International Head of Government Relations and Public Policy, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, PayPal
- Wameek Noor, Director, Global Government Engagement and Development Finance Institutions (DFIs), Visa and Visa Economic Empowerment Institute (VEEI) Fellow
- Cristina Carreon, Director of Government Relations, Mastercard
- Kati Suominen, Founder and CEO, Nextrade Group and Technical Director of the eTrade Alliance