2021 Cooperative IMPACT Conference - International
The U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council and its members are pleased to co-sponsor the international track at this year’s Cooperative IMPACT Conference, October 4-7, 2021. This is a free opportunity to learn how cooperatives around the world are innovating for impact, strengthening communities and building resilience in the face of climate change. This is the third year partnering with NCBA CLUSA to offer a dedicated international program track. The international track will feature 3 daily sessions with 4 panel discussions and more than 35 speakers, including:
- World Resources Institute;
- USAID Bureau for Resilience and Food Security;
- USAID Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean;
- OCDC member organizations and their global cooperative partners; and
- Cooperative experts across the globe.
The conference sessions begin at 8:30am and end at 10:00am EDT, except for Thursday which will conclude at 12:00pm EDT. These sessions will be available in English and Spanish. Registration for the International Track Session is FREE if you select “International Sessions Only” under Registration Type. Click here to view the detailed agenda.
Register here: 2021 Cooperative IMPACT Conference
Unable to attend? After the conference the sessions will be made available for viewing at your convenience.