Training on Marketing Research and Analysis
This course adopts a comprehensive hands-on approach to designing and conducting research. From classic opinion research to social media analytics, a wide range of contexts, problem areas, and methods. Participants will be exposed to the various stages of the research process from recognizing the need for research and defining the problem to analyzing data and interpreting results. Proper design of research methods, fieldwork, questionnaires, and surveys is covered. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches are presented. Various analytical techniques are introduced “hands on” via a series of computer exercises and cases (using SPSS, stata, NVIVO, SAS and Excel).
- Displaying problem analysis skills and an ability to translate a management problem into a feasible research question.
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of the concepts and methods of marketing research.
- Recognizing with an increased sensitivity the biases and limitations of marketing data.
- Show an understanding of questionnaire design and sampling theory.
- Demonstrate competency with the statistical software package and the ability to use them to enter marketing data, conduct various types of statistical analyses and interpret their outputs.
- Exhibit an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and their application to marketing research
Who should attend?
Statisticians, analysts, budding data scientists, and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
For any questions, email [email protected]
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Venue: Meridian Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya