Project Proposal and Report Writing Skill Course
The Training on Project Proposal and Report Writing is focused on developing stronger skills in the more technical writing arenas of project management. This is a highly practical and participative workshop that will provide organizations with staff grounded in knowledge and skills for developing marketable project proposals. Course modules include: Proposal Elements, Formats, and Summaries; Needs Assessment, Project Design Frameworks, and Implementation Planning; and Key Elements of Technical Reporting.
- Organize facts and ideas effectively
- Convey a clear and persuasive message
- Strengthen support for ideas in reports and proposals to get results
- Construct well-planned sentences and paragraphs leading to logical exposition of thought
- Intuitively write business reports with good structure
- Handle various reports such as: informative, persuasive, evaluative, problem-solving, project and feasibility reports
- Formulate a logical document into a specific action request based on a real concern
Who should attend?
The course will target programme officers, managers, and other humanitarian and development agencies staff whose roles involve producing proposals and reports for their organization. This will help them gain skills on how to write appropriate projects and proposals.
For any questions, email [email protected].