Agri-Business, Enterprise Development and Market Linkage Course
The Agribusiness and Enterprise development course is oriented towards imparting knowledge about different activities, economic concepts, and tools related to understanding agriculture as a business. The course modules include Economics of Production, Agriculture as a Business, Micro-enterprise Development and Management, Financial Planning, Principles of Business Management and Marketing, Entrepreneurship Development, and Networking.
- Agriculture as a business.
- Economic approaches and business strategies in agribusiness and enterprise development.
- Understand the nature, importance, and role of agribusiness firms in domestic and international markets in which farmers compete.
- Economic principles related to agriculture and agribusiness.
- Developing agribusiness plans.
Who should attend?
National governments, UN partners and NGOs, and Agriculture Extensions (Agricultural Extension Officers, Senior Agricultural Officials, and Policymakers) working with communities, governments, funding agencies, and research organizations.
For any questions, email train[email protected]