Individuals Can Now Join The SEEP Network
COVID-19 has adversely impacted our members and the communities they serve in a myriad of ways. In this moment, we realize the unprecedented need for an inclusive and close-knit network. The time is now to expand our membership circle and include more voices, more conversations, and more interaction.
We recognize the value individuals can derive from and bring to the SEEP Network and want you to play a part in peer-to-peer learning, experimenting with new approaches, collaborating on critical issues, and our shared vision - markets that provide opportunities for all people to engage and prosper.
- an employed professional or independent consultant
- a young professional or university student passionate about attaining the SDGs
- volunteering your time and talent to advance inclusion and equality
- in between jobs or assignments
- a retired professional committed to lifelong learning
- participating in one of SEEP's working groups
- already on our mailing list and want to deepen your ties with SEEP?
Then, we have a membership option for you!