Interested in USAID's Economic Growth Policy? Write About it in Our Blog! Deadline extended to May 7!
Have you had a chance to look at USAID's new Economic Growth Policy? If so, you may have noted that the policy emphasizes working through six key principles:
- Focus on Assisting Partners to Become Self-Financing;
- Prioritize Inclusion, Sustainability, and Resilience;
- Be Systemic or Catalytic;
- Be Cost-Effective;
- Be Innovative, Data-Driven, and Adaptive;
- and Benefit or Show the Strong Potential to Benefit, the U.S. Economy and the American People.
If any of these principles resonate with you and if you have examples from your work to share, please consider authoring a blog for publication on Marketlinks during the month of May. If you are interested in writing on this topic, please send an email to [email protected]. Expressions of interest will be considered on a rolling basis, but those submitted by May 7, 2021, will be prioritized.