2012 SEEP Annual Conference: Full conference highlights
The 2012 SEEP Annual Conference , held November 4-8 in Arlington, VA, focused on Building Inclusive Markets: Impact Through Financial and Enterprise Solutions. Watch plenary session recordings, read one of our blog post recaps from various conference sessions, explore photos from the event, and stay tuned for interviews with conference presenters.
Plenary and session recordings
- From Microfinance to Inclusive Market Development
- Measuring Impact in Market and Financial Systems
- Private Sector Partnerships and Inclusive Markets: Promising Trends, Inherent Tensions
- New Strategies in Building Assets for the Ultra Poor
- Catch up with conference tweets!
- Meet the organizations
- Finish up with conference tweets!
- Helping impoverished farming communities to help themselves
- Using data to inform products and interventions for the poorest
Conference Spotlight Videos